addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tucson Atheists Message Board › * * * * * * ATHEIST BUSINESSES * * * * * *

* * * * * * ATHEIST BUSINESSES * * * * * *

Robert L S.
icexxcube
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 160
­
Robert L S.
icexxcube
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 165

Welcome to "I EVOLVED, YOU DIDN'T!"
A highly evolved alternative to the usual "Fish with Feet" Clever Atheist bumper stickers, Atheist T-shirts & so much more. But wait. we've also added anti-Bush, anti-Dubya items for the liberal Democrat on your gift giving list. Looking for Winter Solstice cards & gifts? You'll find them right here!

Looking for our #1 Best Seller--the SCOTCH Trucker Cap worn by Kenny's dad in South Park? The "WORLD'S BEST BOSS" mug from NBC's "The Office?" Browsing for cool T-shirts to wear to the Tiki Bar? From "Talk Like a Pirate Day" to "CAMELTOE RIDGE" trailer trash T-shirts, there's something here for every wacko on your gift giving list! Computer geeks, Gamers & Gamer Widows, Low Riders, Space buffs, Tiki Freaks & Lounge Lizards. C'MON IN--WE'RE OPEN!
Robert L S.
icexxcube
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 175
George Wheeler-Brownlee

I have just recently put up a bunch of products at Café Press for Stephen Uhl, our Tucson former priest become psychologist author of Imagine No Superstition (INS). Steve's INS logo is also offered in button and magnet form. The address for Steve's shop is:
http://www.cafepress....­
Robert L S.
icexxcube
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 179
A former member
Post #: 20
I have a Small Vending and Retail Business and just expanded into selling expressions for the Free Thinker...

Who Is Doing Your Thinking For You - T Shirts and Bumper Stickers. Are currently available.

These shirts are new, never-worn, Gildan brand, heavy cotton shirts. The design is on the front of the shirt so you can watch the facial expressions as people walk past you.

We have Small, Medium, Large and XLarge sizes available. $11.95

The bumper stickers are black on white vinyl. $2.99

Respond to this posting or call Kevin at 520-584-1292

Shipping is about $5.50 for the shirts or $1.50 for the stickers.
A former member
Post #: 11
I am Wes Jernigan, retired archaeologist and present printmaker. I sell original, hand-made silkscreen prints featuring SW Indian and SE Indian themes in an art deco style. You may see my work at http://moundspirits.t...­
Robert L S.
icexxcube
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 204

SAHARA HOTEL & APARTMENTS
A former member
Post #: 55

Hello, my name is Matthew Winfield, ROSE and founder of Matthew 10:10 (my name and birthday). I am a local author, musician, and movement organizer. We produce products that promote atheism and more, because we need more.

My book is now in print, looking great, and serves to help all those who could use some intellectual fuel for their everyday trials and tribulations with the illogical thought processes of religious organizations.

We do work that many would rather not do. And we do it on our terms. There is much more to be done and realized. Our volunteers are modestly compensated for sales at 25% of the profit.

We can produce your speeches and musical wishes in ways that will be most entertaining.

You may see all that we offer by checking out our products and services in the main menu, and by looking into Marketplace 10:10.

Feel free to call or email me, Matthew. Look in the contact us section of our website www.matthew1010.com

Have a great and productive day.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Here's our logo: ∞Δ∞
cute huh?
Simon K.
user 5346587
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 2
Hi there, My name is Simon Kregar I am a Portrait artist and owner of Simon Ink. You can see my work on my website at:
http://www.simonkrega...­
I have been an Atheist for about 10 years now and am heavily involved in the skeptic movement and keeping Arizona Secular.
A former member
Post #: 30
I do business and technical software development. I work full time at a major semiconductor company, but do smaller jobs on my own from time to time.