add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Tucson Atheists Message Board › Jimmy Kimmel live had a funny skit about the conservative christians now sta

Jimmy Kimmel live had a funny skit about the conservative christians now starting a jesus-ween day to replace Halloween check it out

David D.
user 8009683
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1­

and someone online had to commit about this jesus ween lol really funny­

the original ad that the Baltimore Christian Group is starting­

here is an interesting responsce on the same youtube link

Don't forget what other businesses this will help: Grocery stores.
Where do you think that the kids are going to get the eggs and toilet paper to use on the houses that do this?  (And yes, handing out religious tracts and such is a good way to draw the threatened trick.)
chakatfirepaw 1 week ago 2

Hey kids, besides egging those homes to an omelet soufflé who are serving those giving bibles out. Now don't you forget, to take those bibles home and put them to good use, by roasting your marshmallows and hot dogs on them.

user 27665092
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
Oh man, I remember when I was a kid and dressed up as a witch for Halloween one year. Our Christian neighbor wouldn't let me play with her kids that day because of my objectionable costume choice. "Witches are real", she said.
A former member
Post #: 19
Oh My Spaghetti Monster! I really do NOT want to see what Jesus' ween(er) looks like. Does it have a halo around that head too?

Wait! He was Jewish, so they would have cut that halo off! Oh, man, the Rabbi cut off and threw away one of Jesus' halos? Did he go to hell for that? Would Jesus have gotten that halo back when he rose from the dead? Probably not because he still had the wounds from the crucifixion. I know, this is sick and twisted but I just gotta start the speculation on what Christians would say the Jesus-ween was like: Was it large because he was supposedly perfect? Did it exist at all? Because, you know, he never had sex, and - as far as we know - he never had to pee because, as they say, "If it's not in the bible then it didn't happen."

Oh, and if you are "having" Jesus-ween, is that some kind of necrophilia? Maybe they should just "hold" Jesus-ween. Nope, that sounds just as bad. Boy, did they ever open a can of worms.....