Tucson Atheists Message Board › NEED SOME HELP FRIDAY 12th

NEED SOME HELP FRIDAY 12th

Gregg C.
user 32918712
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 6
The VA Hospital has scheduled me in for an outpatient procedure Friday between 1 p.m. and 3:30, AND because they use anesthesia they have informed me I need to have someone drive me in and take me home, preferably waiting at the hospital to leave earlier if things go well.

I live at the West End of Grant (across Silverbell) and need to get back and forth to the VA at 1 p.m. arrival. If someone can come out to my home to pick me up we can use my car use my car back and forth and save them a little gas.

While I had a volunteer last night at skeptics, it seems to be a bit much for him to travel from Sabino Canyon to here, then to the VA and back on a budget.

The VA has guaranteed me they WILL NOT do the procedure unless someone else is driving -- and it has been 4+ months for me to get this on the schedule.

PLease call me or message me here. My verison (spelled expensive on a budget) cell is the first and last on my signature....below.

405- Gregg Chmara (with 2gs at the end) -0709

Maurice E.
user 40630892
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
Gregg,
I live in the Northwest and on a tight budget, unemployed so if you can help with gas money I can help. Let me know.
Maurice
Gregg C.
user 32918712
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 7
Maurice -Thank you for the kind offer -- but Stuart Faxon, who lives a little closer to me -- was able to work this in to his schedule. Gregg
Gregg C.
user 32918712
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 8
Thank you to all who offered to help and get me back and forth for the procedure and to Stuart Faxon for helping and standing by in the waiting room as required buy the VA. THis is truly a human compassionate group without having to use a god as an excuse.