Tucson Atheists Message Board › New Meetup: Drinking Godlessly

New Meetup: Drinking Godlessly

Philip M.
PhilipMacDuff
Tucson, AZ
This will be our inaugural meetup for Drinking Godlessly! To begin, we'll meet at 7pm every other Thursday at the Red Garter on Speedway (just a bit east of Country Club). Depending on attendance and input from all of you, we can add dates or locations to try to find what works best.

The goal of these meetups is to have fun socializing with fellow atheists and skeptics. We will have no agenda and no lectures. The Red Garter is a bar and grill, so it's open to all ages. There are pool tables, dart boards, video games, and more. As far as food goes, they've got burgers, sandwiches, typical bar and grill fare, as well as 15+ beers on tap and more in bottles, plus a stocked bar (I make no guarantees that they'll make you an appletini, though).

If you plan on attending, please do RSVP so I can estimate on the headcount.

Hope to see you all there!

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Don L.
AZAtheist
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 201
Let's do this!
Philip M.
PhilipMacDuff
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
I'll up the ante a bit here -

On your first visit to Drinking Godlessly, I will buy your first drink. Hopefully this will get some more folks out! Let's make this a success!

-philip