Tucson Atheists Message Board › Maximize options. Survive. Personaly, financialy

Maximize options. Survive. Personaly, financialy

A former member
Post #: 3
Greetings.
I am a firm believer in networking. Friends often provide the crucial tip.
The highest quality of life is enjoyed by people living in the lowest population density area. One can see that when something happens, hurricane, flood, fire, earthquake, the people in the urban areas suffer more than the ones based rurally.
We are looking at three obvious routes:
A. Land condominium
Not everyone can live on acreage. But by cooperating friends and family can have some possibility to grow food, store possessions and have a place to run to in need or simply to vacation at. Added benefit is to protect money in land ownership. Remember that no more land is being made, human specie breeds and constantly needs more.
Empires fall and new ones are born. The quality of life is directly proportional to number of choices we have. To own some real estate in several countries makes sense.
I am proposing to pool properties we have in land condominium with agreement to hold for a specified length of time.
My share offering: 10 acre property in Arizona and the 5 acre building parcel in Colorado. Possibly also a single family home in Windsor.
B. Some low intensity employment. We are placing some ads offering to take care of the gate, possibly food service, logistics of some country club. Jhoan has an impressive cooking credentials. I can do project management in very creative manner.
C. I can see ourselves taking care of an estate. Jhoan is experienced with care giving to young and dying. I am all of this: driver, gardener entertainment and travel planner.

This is not “rush”. Rather longer range planning. We are free for the summer, but our winter is booked. In November we are leaving for tropical Asia and will be back in February
Perhaps you want to email me or call 519 915 6474 for more info.
jkubias@rocketmail.com

Best wishes, Jerry and Jhoan Kubias
Dave
user 10231222
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1,258
<klaxon>

Danger Will Robinson! Spammer Alert!

<klaxon>