addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tucson Atheists Message Board › Nova Presents: What Darwin Never Knew

Nova Presents: What Darwin Never Knew

A former member
Post #: 420
To support Toni's film night program, which I will regrettably miss, I watched a recent program on NOVA which is an update on Darwin's theories. It is a compilation of various scientific research projects that have taken his work further in the explanation of the "what and whys" of evolution. So for those of you who have 2-hours and an interest in science, the link is provided below:

http://www.pbs.org/wg...­

Happy viewing!!
Mitchell
zenguy
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 58
Thanks, Deb. I'll watch this.
A former member
Post #: 437
Mitchell:

Did you have a chance to see the program? I know you are also working on the Destinos tapes. I am now working on a 52-episode in French. I love the internet.

Deb
Mitchell
zenguy
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 63
Yes, I watched "What Darwin Never Knew" over several days. I just finished it yesterday. I think it's excellent. I enjoyed watching it, and I learned some new stuff, even though I am quite knowledgeable about evolution.

m