March 17, 2012 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join us for a FOUR HOUR IN DEPTH CLASS with Chef Elaina Love from 2 - 6pm
**MUST RSVP BY MARCH 15**
Bring your appetite! We'll be eating the delicious food Elaina prepares. She will teach to accommodate all skill levels, starting out with a basic beginners recipe and building from there. Here's a peek at the menu!
1. Chia Tapioca ~ This includes the bonus of learning Elaina's unique style of opening a coconut. You'll also learn about chia and it's wonderful benefits and how to work with it. We'll make it into a delicious tapioca which can be flavored in many different ways to suit your taste.
2. Garden Soups ~ How to use what you have availble and in season to make a delicious quick, energy soup.
3. Pasta with 3 Sauces: Marinara, Pesto and Mac & Cheeze ~ With these demos you learn to use both the
spirooli and spiral slicer to make different sizes of noodles. Learn 3 great recipes to make delicious, rich sauces that can top any dish including salads, zucchini noodles, cooked rice noodles or cooked quinoa...yum! Recipe variations will be made using 1) hemp seeds 2) no nuts or seeds and 3) macadamia nuts.
4. Mexican Theme: Better Than Beef (a nut and seed free taco filling)
and Sunflower Beans ~ Seasoned to taste just like Mexican food. Served in a Romaine leaf "taco shell" topped with mac & cheeze sauce and a quick and easy hot sauce.
5. Dessert: Chocolate Mousse Pudding with Irish Moss ~ nut and sugar free. You'll learn about Irish Moss, how to work with it and all of the many benefits.