addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tucson Conscious Foodies Message Board › Succulent News May - Recipes & More

Succulent News May - Recipes & More

kristen t.
user 11842829
Tucson, AZ
Juicy ones~

I'm a wee bit early with our Monthly Newsletter but I am bursting with excitement that I can no longer sit on... sooo HAPPY EARLY MAY TO MY TRIBE! May is Succulent's anniversary month which thrills me because as a newcomer to Tucson, this group pulled together and became our tribe and closest circle of friends. I am/we are forever grateful for each of you.

VITALITY MASTERS SERIES - Details have been posted. We'll be kicking this series off with Chef Franky G's SIMPLE HOW TO - RECIPES LESSONS, coupled with our Anniversary Potluck, May 15th. We have to limit the attendance on this so get your RSVP in as soon as possible, click here.­

SUCCULENT TUCSON is getting a groovy, new look today. Keep an eye out for our enhancements. We think you'll love the group's new style -- as well as our commitment to providing you the cutting edge information and raw support to help you achieve your optimal health goals.

The COCONUT MOUNDS with BERRY CREME FILLING recipe and HOW TO INSTRUCTIONS have been posted to blog. I'll have the recipe up in our POTLUCK RECIPE section very soon. I'm thrilled you all loved it so much. My son and I created it the morning of the potluck. (BTW: Thanks to all the love, concern and sweet wishes you all made for him after the accident. He is healing beautifully thanks to our LOVE SQUAD)

We have a lot more VITALITY MASTERS and JUICY EVENTS to add to our calendar (once dates and locations are confirmed) so stay connected. It's going to be a sizzling summer - and I'm not referring to the weather, sweetheart!! You won't believe the lineup we have planned for this tribe! Many of these are free or very low cost.

We celebrate our tribe! Thanks for your support for ONE JUICY YEAR!

In gratitude,

Kristen Taylor (Dan, BeeBoy, and Baby too)