Tucson Conscious Foodies Message Board › Recipe and Links from Chef Franky G

Recipe and Links from Chef Franky G

kristen t.
user 11842829
Tucson, AZ
Juicy ones,

You rawk my world. Thanks for sharing your super*licious yumminess with us this weekend. A huge LOVE HUG goes out to our hosts, Retta and Scott, our event photographer, Jim Palka. Also, Lori and Diana brought their tables/chairs -- mucho thanks, ladies!

If you haven't yet, go to that event and give us a rating and we'd love to hear your comments, too!

Photos and recipes from Sunday's potluck have already started coming in for me to post. Thanks so much for your enthusiastic participation with our group! I've been a busy bee getting ready for Matt and Angela in just two short weeks!

Remember, this is NOT a potluck. We serve you refreshments at this gathering. We'll also have their products for you to sample. So just show up and in*joy. Succulent recipe exchange follows. Vitality Masters Series folders are included.

Here is the link to the recipe from Franky for the SeaVeg Salad and Dressing. I've also included the links to those special products he mentioned. Just click below:

http://www.beegreenfo...­

In gratitude,

Kristen Taylor (and family)