addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tucson Photography Meetup Group Message Board Main Discussion Board › POST PROCESSING OF DIGITAL IMAGES

POST PROCESSING OF DIGITAL IMAGES

BILL G.
user 9119922
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 13
I see where DxO software is being offered as a Photkina special. Is it better than Elements or Lightroom or maybe an older version of CS.

Bill Grinonneau
Damian
user 16625591
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 23
Bill,

Would you mind posting a link for DxO. I saw their booth in Vegas but I really didn't spend too much time looking at their offerings.

I think what is just as important as the quality of software is the availability of tutorials and the general layout of the controls. I am interested to hear any feedback from those using DxO or NIK software.

Will I change from the workflow that I am comfortable using (NX for conversions, Lightroom for files other than raw, Elements and CS5 for extensive work)? Probably not.
Is there a better way? Probably so.

I'm still interested in hearing.
BILL G.
user 9119922
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 14
Damien:

Here you go...let me know what you think. You can try it for free.

Bill

http://us.mc1222.mail...­
Damian
user 16625591
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 24
Hi Bill, that link takes me to yahoo email. Could you give it another shot?

Thanks!
Damian
BILL G.
user 9119922
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 15
Damien:

I found out that this software MUST be used with Elements or CS. Thus my questions are redundant. thanks for you offer to help.

Bill
Damian
user 16625591
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 25
Anytime Bill!