Mar 17, 2013 · 9:30 AM
Musselman Honda Circuit
Musselman is a great short track, 14 turns in 0.8 miles. Twistier than most public roads, and in far better condition.
A day where we’ll have a beautiful set of twisties all to ourselves with NO COPS, no cars, no radar, no pedestrians, no cops, no barriers, no gravel, no tourists, no yellow lines, no cops, no animals, no bicycles, no traffic lights, no cops…………did I mention no cops?!
I encourage everyone to stop by during the day even if you don't want to ride your first time out just to see how it all works and socialize, drool over track bikes, etc. This ain't fight club, not everyone has to ride the first time, but when you see the fun the riders are having you will likely wish you were!
Track usually goes hot/green at ~10a, many start showing up around 9:30a to get ready. (except Dawn, she's fashionable /grin)
- $60 without a membership
- $40 with a track membership
- Year Membership is $150 with a free track day included
Recommended prep for bike and gear:
- Painter's tape for lights, indicators and mirrors
- Full leathers or 2 piece with the jacket zipping to the pants required
- Over the ankle boots, over the wrist gloves and full face helmet
- Make sure your bike is safe (for your own good); brakes, tires, chain, shock and forks
If you need leathers, On Any Moto can hook you up with a rental suit ( www.onanymoto.com )