addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Tucson Tango Meetup Group Message Board › Beginner's lessons at 7:15 PM Wednesdays at Casa Vicente?

Beginner's lessons at 7:15 PM Wednesdays at Casa Vicente?

Josh
jlaz
Rio Rico, AZ
Post #: 161
In going to the good meetup last Wednesday at Casa Vicente, I found that really it would have been better to arrive a bit before 7:15 rather than 8:00 PM so that I might have been able to do the beginner lesson that was offered by one of the more advanced dancers from I guess 7:15 PM to 8:00 PM

I thought it might be a good idea to post this information on the meetup site, and she seemed to agree, so I'm mentioning it here in the discussion area. Of course, it's subject to change,... I've only been to that one, and who knows what changes there might be down the road in who teaches what, and when.

I've only been to that one Tango meetup and don't know when I'll be able to go to more, unfortunately, so I don't want to go on about too much, but it seems worth getting the information out there for the moment, for other beginners who might be thinking of giving it a try.

Josh