michael
user 60649812
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

Are any pathfinder games and/or d&d 3.5 out there looking for another PC? I don't mind driving to a location. Just let me know.

Thanks!
Jon S.
user 60930182
Tucson, AZ
Also looking for a game. Experienced in D&D 1st and 3-3.5, including extensive GMing. Recently have become very interested in Pathfinder but haven't played yet.

PM if you're looking for someone.
John M.
user 4780747
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 13
I run a game on the SE side of town but we are at capacity. You should Post on the Paizo forums for gamer connection. I know one guy who wanted to start a group. Hope that helps.
Mike J
MikeJez
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 13
I've been looking for players to start a regular Pathfinder group (I come with one player in tow). I have no problem with players who are new to the system (frankly, it isn't that hard to learn).
A former member
Post #: 5
Running 2 seperate games in east Tucson. One established and one starting up.
Jon S.
user 60930182
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 2
I'm on the NE side. Looking for a group to play with, if you need a player.
Mike J
MikeJez
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 14
Michael and I are in the process of putting a game together - looks like we might have enough people. Anyone who is interested should contact one of us right away.
Timothy
user 62823212
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 3
I am very interested in joining a pathfinder group in tucson. I am also willing to put forth money to buy up the APs. i'm down for home brew campaigns as well. i have gone through Kingmaker, Jade Regent and Carrion Crown. You can contact me at 4806285754 plz text me first as my phone is dumb and will just hang up on you if you try to call me first. Please leave your name and game details. if you have Gtalk you can ask for mine in the text. Thanks
A former member
My name is Toby, and I would love to join a Pathfinder/3.5 group. I live in NW Tucson, but am happy to drive if need be. I have a little D&D experience, but I learn quickly. If you don't mind a newbie, I'm your new player. I would eventually like to learn how to run a game. Please contact me at 520.789.8147 (call or txt) or email me at bookbyte@rocketmail.com.
Ian J. P.
IanP.
Tucson, AZ
My name is Ian, I am actually running a currently mid-level home brewed campaign, and am looking for one or two more players who are interested in intrigue, and exploration/investigation maybe a little more than combat. If that sounds interesting to you, I will be at RinCon 12 next Saturday, and would love to meet you. Text me at (520) 440-1429 to set up a time and place.