The Tucson RPG Guild Message Board Looking For Group › Calling Experienced D&D Players!

Calling Experienced D&D Players!

Gary M.
Marana, AZ
Post #: 1
Hail, brave adventurers! My name is Gary McGaha. I am new to this group, but I've played D&D for many years.

I am the Dungeon Master for what I hope will be a long-running campaign of D&D 3rd Edition. The two current players are my friend Sharon and my wife Kristina. Sharon is a complete beginner and Kristina has minimal experience. I'm looking for one or two more experienced players to join the adventuring party and help their fellow adventurers learn the ropes. You will create a new 1st- or 2nd-level character. We'll start with a brief published adventure ("Aldriv's Revenge") and then segue into a campaign of my own design.

We'll play on Tuesdays, Fridays, and weekends this semester (Sharon is taking a couple of college classes). I need a commitment of at least two sessions per month. The primary location will be my house, although other places about town are possibilities. I live in Marana (near I-10 and Tangerine Road). We may even play on the Internet from time to time.

If you fit the description above, please respond to this discussion. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dean M.
user 65420432
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
I'm interested in joining your group. We are new to Tucson and my wife is making me make new friends :) I have experience playing and running 3rd edition DnD campaigns, and would love to help out some newcomers. I live in Rita Ranch (totally opposite side of town). It's a long way, so weekends would work best for me, but it's negotiable. Please keep me in the loop.

-Dean Moore