The Tucson RPG Guild Message Board Looking For Group › Werewolf? Does anyone even still play world of darkness.

Werewolf? Does anyone even still play world of darkness.

Max S.
user 66886242
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
Okay so here's the story. I'm new to Arizona, and I live in Sierra Vista, as of like last month. A long time ago I used to play white wolf games, and I have the biggest soft spot for them but haven't played in like 10 years. I have been playing D&D 4e, Exalted, Warhammer, etc, and if there's no werewolf to be had I'll settle for those but what I'm really looking for is werewolf.

I know they've switched over to NWOD now, which means I'd have to re-learn the system, but I don't want to go out and buy the books and learn it if no one in the area is playing it or there's no opening for me. Heck, I'll LARP if I have to.

Be nice to meet some gamers either way, feel free to drop me an e-mail: catchyname(at)gmail.com
James
user 7981064
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 76
Haven't played or ran the newest werewolf (only have electronic copy's of the book) but I know Scions a blast and the new hunter is good as well.
Megan S.
user 60361652
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 2
I recently played my first werewolf game and had a lot of fun with it but with me moving to AZ at the end of the month, we had to stop playing. I would be interested in meeting up with someone else to play - I am still to new to GM one.