The Tucson RPG Guild Message Board Looking For Group › Pathfinder on East side or Marana

Pathfinder on East side or Marana

Ian J. P.
IanP.
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 2
Hello all! I wanted to float something out there for all to consider. There are two of us who just recently had our Pathfinder group dissolve due to a couple people moving away, and another couple kinda falling off the grid. We are both experienced RPG players, in Pathfinder, as well as D&D. We have both GM'ed as well. One of us is on the East side, and the other in Marana, so either location works just as well as the other. We used to play every 4-6 weeks on Saturdays, as we are busy folk. We would probably like to keep this schedule, though we would be open to others. We are both in our 30's and married. Just want you all to know that we are not total social outcasts.
So the big catch seems to be that we like to play really in depth role playing, and not necessarily just go dungeon hopping. That is not to say that we don't enjoy a good brawl, but we feel that character background and development is just as important. We also like to have games that involve some kind of intrigue and in depth story telling on the part of the GM, but also be allowed to do as we please, and have some sort of freedom of choice within the story. Think perhaps a Game of Thrones type atmosphere. We recognize that this is very taxing on a GM. As such, I am willing to do some GM'ing, but we would be interested in finding a second person to run a simultaneous campaign so that I can also have a character to run. So, if you like to spend some time in bars gathering information, or you like to sit down with a Lord and negotiate for the release of a prisoner, then we would like to game with you. If you like to spill over books, and figure out how to make the most broken power fighter you can, then we would rather not. I hope that there is a group already playing in a setting like this that could use a couple more players. At least we would like to find three or four more people who want to join our campaigns.
If interested, simply reply here, or send me an email to IanJPhillips@yahoo.com. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for us, I would also be happy to address those as well. Here's to meeting some of you, and starting up a fantastic new Pathfinder group!

Ian