addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys new to this group and just wondering if there were any LARPing groups here in Tucson. I honestly have never attended a group or played but have been very intrested since I was about 13 (now 30). So just looking for a group to meet with and talk about it and see how everythign is done.
josh o.
user 11290488
Tucson, AZ
well i got 3 to 4 people who will want to join if we can get one going.
if you want to get people together email me at godofdeath369@yahoo.com
so please if anyone wants to drop me a line
A former member
Post #: 93
After seeing Role Models, I was sold, I would be up for this!
Picho
user 2757568
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 231
Larping scares the hell out of me. I won't lie.

Mostly because the first time i was introduced to it was Vampire the masquerade where battles were determined by who would go through the actions..
A former member
I'm up for it as well. Been dieing to participate in one. I also think Tucson is an awesome place to hold such an event. I mean, hosting one in mount lemmon during the summer/spring time when it's all green would be amazing. Fight the dragon at the top of the mountain! Rawr! Charge!! haha xD... We would also be encouraging RPG guild member health, with the intense hike... of DOOOOOOOOOOOM!
josh o.
user 11290488
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 2
well talk to me and we can arange some in the spring a be it at mount lemmon or a park lol

but we have to deside what kind we would do so talk to me at godofdeath369@yahoo.com and
we will get one going. but i say if it ia mount lemmon we nee atleadt like 30 ppl
A former member
Post #: 77
You may want to get in touch with Jon Perrine and Doug Levering. They help run the White Wolf LARP in Sierra Vista and are working on starting up a Tucson venue as well.

jonathanperrine or zeraltheyodine at gmail.com
A former member
I run a 3rd edition Whitewolf LARP in Sierra Vista. SierraVistaSTs@gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 106
Hey Jenn and Joe, if you want to send me information on your LARPs, we'll get them added to our calendar.
A former member
Yea I honestly have no clue how to get on going or what we need or anything. So, if someone else would like to spearhead this thing let me know and I will help as much as possiable.