Trekkers is a group of moderate hikers that enjoy Tuesday or Wednesday treks in the Sandia Mountains and along the Rio Grande Bosque as well as weekend day trips, camping and Bosque Bike Rides. Here are tge rules of the group.
1) Have Fun! Be kind and courteous!
2) To be accepted as a member, you must upload a picture of yourself and list your first name. A recognizable photo of yourself allows the event host/hostess the ability to identify you and you in turn will be able to identify him or her. You won't be left out in the cold.
3) Be considerate and update your r.s.v.p. in a timely manner if you find you cannot attend an event. Many of the trails in the Sandias only allow groups of ten and we will adhere to this standard.
4. Be on time.
5. Attend at least one hike within a 3-month period.
6. We are not allowing dogs on these treks.
7. Here is the Trekker policy regarding guests: We are not allowing children for two reasons - 1) we must limit the group to 10 trekkers for most hikes - members are allowed to bring one adult guest and 2) we are moderate trekkers - everyone attending must be able to keep up.
By joining "Trekkers," you are agreeing not to hold the Organizer, Co-Organizer, Assistant Organizers, Event Organizers or any host liable for any injury or damage you may incur, physical or psychological, during one of our events or related to your membership in "Trekkers."