addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tuesday Night at the Movies Message Board › And the Oscar pool winners are...

And the Oscar pool winners are...

Beth
user 9123507
New York, NY
Loretta and Pamela!laughing

No wonder Pamela looked so pleased with herself as she tallied her own ballot throughout the evening!

Congratulations, ladies! You get to split the jackpot of a whopping $34 - so that's $17 apiece! Just enough for a movie ticket and a pack of gum.

Let me know when you'll be out next with the group, and I'll be sure to bring you each your huge bag of money!

Beth

Here are the official scores:

Pamela and Loretta tied at 14 points (out of 24).
Next highest was William with 13 points, Anjila with 12, Gaston with 11, Beth with 10, Nasrin, Emily, Bennett, Claire, and Sadia with 8...

Then 3 people with 7 points, and one person each with 6, 5, and 3 points (I'll stop naming names).

Thanks for playing!