addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tuesday Night at the Movies Message Board › Free movie marathon at the newly reopened Carlton Cinema!

Free movie marathon at the newly reopened Carlton Cinema!

Beth
user 9123507
New York, NY
Post #: 11
Get ready, frugal movie lovers!

The Carlton Cinema is being reopened as a Rainbow Cinema, and for the first two days, they're showing a number of fantastic movies for free!

Anybody interested in HOSTING a meetup? Send me a note!

We've seen a number of these over the past year, and really enjoyed them.

Away From Her
The Blind Side
The Cove
Departures
Fantastic Mr. Fox
How to Train Your Dragon
Julie and Julia
Up in the Air

Check out the Carlton Cinema website for more details!
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Beth and everyone!

Sorry for being absent from the group for so long but had some other commitments. I'd love to get back into the Tuesday movie-going groove and thought hosting one of these might be a fun way to do it. Let me know what you have in mind and I'm up for it!

Hope to see you soon!
Krista