The class size is limited! I've registered and reserved FREE seats for 5 members! All classes are FREE unless otherwise stated.
10:30a to 12noon: Beer Brewing, Advance Extract/Partial Mash - If you are looking for a challenge beyond the regular Beer Extract Kits, but not ready to jump into the all-grain process, this class will take you to the next level of brewing that will enhance the beers you make without the need for burners and large kettles. Bring all of your questions along, let the brewers help you perfect your beer. - Instructor: John & Chuck
11a to 2p: Book Signing - Cicerone and author Michael Agnew from A Perfect Pint will be present for an in store book signing of his new work, Craft Beer for the Homebrewer.
2p to 3:30p: Fruit Wine - Learn to make wine from your fruit, fresh or frozen. We will walk you through the wine making process from start to bottling and will pass along a few tips to help you make great wine that you will want to share with you friends and family. This is a greyat opportunity to create a cellar full of wine! - Instructor: Beth
Once you RSVP yes and your spot is confirmed, please send me a text: Attendee's First & LastName/Cell #/Event/Event Date. On event day, please meet at 10:15a inside the shop so our group get signed in, and seat together. We can grab lunch together across the street if done with book signing, then get back for the 2p class. Please reach me on this webpage or my google cell:[masked] if you have any questions. Otherwise, see you soon! Regards, Audrey!
TCAS House Rules, Terms and Conditions
1. In accordance with TCAS Hosting Guidelines, if you've been marked as a ‘No Show' at one of TCAS previous events your subsequent RSVP will be removed. A total of 3 irresponsible RSVPs for three different events will get your membership removed. Respectfully, everyone deserves the right to enjoy the event and our time together with members able to attend and not be overly concerned with those who cannot, yet continue to hog the spots.
2. Please be responsible and respectful in updating your RSVP. Do not hog the spot(s). Try to update your RSVP at least 2 days before an event to allow others a chance to pick up your open spot(s). If an event has a waitlist, go ahead and sign up. Life is unpredictable so spots do open up before the event. We always try to accommodate as many as possible
3. TCAS is not-for-profit hence there is a NO REFUND policy once you have placed any deposit or paid in full, decide not to show up, and/or cancel with or without notice.
4. You are at liberty to "transfer" your spot(s) to another TCAS member(s) and recover money you have paid directly from them, but must inform us to update your RSVP for you before the event. If you paid directly to the service providers/event organizers with their own policy guidelines, you have to take it up with them.
5. TCAS adventure events are mostly for legal age of 21 and above unless otherwise specified. We do continuously strive to organize many family-oriented events, and free, low-cost events to cater to our very diversified group. We always welcome any members' fresh ideas, contributions, proposals and to join in the Organizing Team.
6. With participation, it is implied and agreed by that all attendees exercise public and personal safety and accept full personal responsibility for their actions and consequences. Do NOT drink and drive. Always stay alert and engaged before, during and after your event! Hang loose and enjoy the experience and happy memories!
7. For easy reference and allergen alert, please tag all food and/or drinks you bring to share at Potlucks and events, unless they are served in their original packaging or manufacturer's label.
8. Organizers and Co-Organizers have to notify final attendees with actual service provider's venue, address and reachable telephone numbers if not already on the website, no later than the day before the event. Attendees are responsible to text their reachable telephone number for immediate contact, especially in extreme weather conditions or Act of God.
9. TCAS Organizer and/or Co-organizers reserve the final rights to turn down or ban members/attendees with potential discord who create trouble or disharmony in our group or get us on the wrong side of the law.
10. Please direct any issues, feedback or any problems to the TCAS Organizer via this webmail, or leave a message on google cell:[masked]-8868. Thank you.