Hi Adventure Seekers, after our successful 1st batch of wine-making and toasting to our Pinot Noir on Mar 29 at our Monthly Potluck, the following subgroups were derived!
As this is the 1st time we are having this subgroup, I've created an event page and added everyone interested to the RSVP List so everyone is kept up to date if n when a subgroup meet for selecting, preparing, processing, bottling and toasting. If there are no upcoming subgroup meetup dates, we will get updates at our current TCAS Monthly Potluck.
Both beer-brewing and wine-making startup kits are borrowed from members so we ONLY share in the making and bottling costs. Fyi, our first successful Pinot Noir costs <$3/bottle from a 6 gallon, and 4 of us got 6 bottles each with 1 contributed to our TCAS Monthly Potluck.
1. Once your name is listed below, you cannot back out of the subgroup/s. It is alright if you cannot join your subgroup in the entire process. ALL costs are shared equally in that signed up subgroup and you will get your share of bottles.
2. New comers are welcome to join in anytime as it lowers the costs with more participating in a subgroup. If interested, text[masked] with your: LastNameFirstName/Subgroup interested. Your name will then be added on this page. Once you sign up you have to pay your share immediately.
3. Connect directly with PIC of subgroup and pay your share when approached. PIC is responsible for setting up their own venue if it's not at TCAS HQ, informing members of their subgroup meetups and update a brief subgroup progress report below this TCAS event page so anyone can join them at any processing stage.
4. If you want to have a say in what beer to brew or wine to make, you have to join your subgroup at selection time, otherwise you have to agree with PIC's final decision. There is a no refund or no success-guarantee policy.
5. ALL costs are shared equally in that signed up subgroup even if the process fails or not up to your expectation. We are just sharing in the fun of trying our hands out at making our very own label!
6. Everyone signed up in their subgroup will get equal no of bottles from their successful batches. At least a bottle will be contributed to TCAS Monthly Potluck for all members to try!
Subgroups - PICs will update their meetup time/date on this event page.
RWW (PIC: ): Red Wine Wine-Making - Jeff (Any Red), Dave (Surprise Me), Sarah CP, Audrey (Any Red)
ORW (PIC: Deb/Elke): Organic Red Wine (Merlot, Malbec, Pinot) - Deb, Elke, Brandi, Audrey
WWW (PIC: ): White Wine Wine-Making - Carolyn, Sarah CP, Audrey
BBS (PIC: Jay): Beer Brewing Subgroup - Elke, Dave D, Jay, Sarah CP, Audrey
OCB (PIC: Deb/Elke): Organic Apple or Pear Cider or Beer - Deb, Elke, Audrey