HELLooooo YOUhoohooo... it's Halloween's Season, time for our SPOOKtAcUlaR FRiGhT NiTe!!! Let's devour fear-factor (edible) food, go for gory games and enjoy some bone-chilling movie in the backyard in front of the delicious bonfire!
To gain entry, u must be of legal human age between 18-81 with a strong heart, come halloween-attired (if u fail the basic entry test, u will succumb yourself to the devious delight of being mummified with toilet rolls, recreated into any other non-human form, and/or be painted from top to toe and anywhere in between!) and bring anything imaginatively creepy, crawly, eeky yucky, horrific looking... BUT... ALL TOTALLY EDIBLE please... we won't eat it unless we see u eat it yourself first and still able to zombie around upright! ;)
Let's wager with organs, body parts, blood money, hell notes or any other acceptable barter trade in Win, Lose or DRAW and other gory games! The Best Dressed WINS One Cosy Fright Nite Stay at Tombstone Tavern with Casket and Crackers (sorry, no Bed & Breakfast during Halloween's season) for TWO! Let's have loads of frolicking fun, freeky food and fright done right for our Halloween's Fearfactor Potluck, Bonfire, Games & Movie in the Dark!!!
Go get digging and diving into your dingy dungeon, dust your attic, rummage your backyard or gruesome graveyard buried with your favorite cobweb, broomstick, wicked potion, wiz wand, gothic gear, tombstones, legally-approved weapons, creepy horderves, ravishing rodents... drool and crawl on over for Halloween's! I'll have a wicked witch's brew ready and you can always BYO!
Strom lights will lure you from the far end of the driveway, Skully will beckon to you... dare you venture beyond the Creepy Gateway to the Skeleton of Doom?!?... MUAHAHAHA!!!
Disclaimer - Participation is strictly at your own risk. Please see a doctor first if necessary and come prepared!. ;) Organizers or anyone associated with the event are not liable or responsible for your own safety, health or actions! Not forgetting that if you drink, don't drive!
Let's all have responsible fun together - Happy Halloween everyone!
1. Party goes ON!!! regardless of adverse weather as we can always move the event indoor!
2. Be creative and try to layer your attire in case it gets too cold outside. The huge Bonfire will be fired up for chilly bones!
3. Share with us what you are bringing to the table for Fear Factor Potluck.
4. Remember to update your rsvp no later than 48 hours before the event.
5. Go ahead and get on the wait list if rsvp is full. We will try to accommodate everyone who want to join in the fun!
6. We do not want to be overly bothered with those who hog the spots depriving others. 3 past no shows/last minute cancellations will get your rsvp removed.
7. All final attendees will get an email with the address the day before event.
8. If you need to reach me, please text/vm my Google cell:[masked]
TCAS Adventure Seekers,
Let's roll out the good times!!!
It's about what YOU want! As a diversified participative group, we want our members to be inclusive and take the chance to come forth to join our organizing team in finalizing and/or co-organizing to make your fav event/adventure venue come true!
1. We hope to see as many of you, especially new members, here at 4800 for our Monthly Potluck Meet & Eat - dish out your food for thought, share new ideas, timeshare, boat, camper, cabin, adventure dvds, or anything else you wish to share.
2. For the Potluck, you only need to bring something (edible) of your choice to share or throw on the grills - so what will you bring? The gas and charcoal grills will be fired up, gazebos' all set up, bonfire's calling out your names.
3. If adverse weather condition prevails, we can still grill in the front sheltered patio, then cozy up with a dvd, OR dare you croon on the karaoke singing machine... woa...woa, yeah2! Thanks to our TCAS team - Chuck for sourcing and hooking up the Sony Home Theater Sound System, Jeff for linking the Karaoke Machine with the TV and Sound System, and Jay for earlier hooking up my laptop to complete THE package!
Adventure Seekers, we're just missing you now...
Please RSVP for headcount, and see you all soon!
P/S: Members who have not paid your TCAS $5/annum membership fee overdue since April[masked] and any other arrears, please go to your webpage for the link to pay. Tks!