Feb 17, 2011 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Governing and automating AWS infrastructure is a top focus for organizations to meet service levels for internal and external customers. Come have a discussion about the best way to secure, audit and automate your AWS infrastructure.
During this session, you will learn:
- Security considerations and options including key management, encryption and role-based security
- How to plan for automation
- AWS and other automation offerings
- Application deployment options
- Integrating AWS automation to a private cloud
We will discuss the latest in the capabilities of implementing these through an interactive discussion of best-practices, challenges and solutions. During this session we will discuss a live example of a that applies automation to ensure their performance levels are met.
Following our session, we will head over to Brit's Pub down the street for some appetizers and drinks.
Hope to see you there.