addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Twin Cities Atheists Message Board › I need your help!

I need your help!

A former member
I received this note from Scott Jackson. Neither of us can make it, but this would make for a fun group event for TCA. I just need someone who will go to the event and be the person to rally around so the group can sit together. The price for the event is $20, but is a fundraiser for Fresh Energy, a nonprofit organization leading the transition to a clean, efficient and fair energy system.

Reply to this message if you have an interest in going and I'll post the meeting!

Krista Detor - A benefit concert for Fresh Energy Print
Friday, November 20 2009, 7:00pm - 9:00pm

Macalester College
Weyerhaeuser Chapel
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105

Krista Detor was one of only eight songwriters in the world chosen to participate in the Darwin Song Project, a celebration of the 200th anniversary of Charles Darwin's birth. Her limited performance series, entitled Darwin for the Day, is Krista's homage to the process. She's joined by David Weber and award-winning author and storyteller Arbutus Cunningham in this celebration of Darwin's amazing life and his lasting and profound influence on the world.

This performance is a benefit for Fresh Energy. Tickets are $20. Of every ticket sold, $12 is a tax-deductible donation to Fresh Energy. Order your tickets today.

More about the Darwin Song Project: www.darwinsongproject.com

More about Krista Detor: www.kristadetor.com