addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Twin Cities Atheists Message Board › Surly Gives a Damn about the Earth Volunteer Opportunity Tuesday April 20 5:

Surly Gives a Damn about the Earth Volunteer Opportunity Tuesday April 20 5:30 p.m.

A former member
I'll be volunteering for this. I don't think we'll get enough of a group together to post this as a meetup and the logistics are being handled by Surly anyway, but thought I'd let everyone know about the opportunity. If you contact Surly at the address below and are confirmed as a volunteer, please make a comment in the Message Board letting others know that you will be attending.

Surly Gives a Damn about the Earth

Surly has teamed up with the Midtown Greenway Coalition and adopted a portion of the Greenway, Chowen Avenue to Dean Parkway to be exact. Adopting a section of the Greenway allows us the opportunity to clean it up and do other various gardening type tasks twice a year.

We are looking for 50 folks to roll up their sleeves, pitch in and clean up the Surly section of the Greenway on Tuesday, April 20th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Once our job is done, we can all kick back and have a beer, location to be determined.

In addition to cleaning up, let’s see how many people we can get to this service project via their bikes or feet (walking from your parked car does not count!). For those who do, there will be a special “something” for you.

To volunteer for this service project, email Mary at surlygivesadamn@surlybrewing.com.
Jim H.
user 8909148
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Michelle and I have received confirmation from Mary. Looking forward to it!