Twin Cities Euchre Club Message Board › South Suburban Meetup

South Suburban Meetup

A former member
Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone else would step up as organizer.  Since no one was able to do so I accepted the duties.  I hate to see this group disband due to the fact there is no organizer.  For those of us who attend we have a great time.  We eat, play euchre, talk, play euchre, talk, play euchre, talk well you know what I mean LOL 

In the few days I will be sending each one an email to find out the format we would like to set for the group. This group belongs to all the members and I would like to know how we can best serve everyone.  Your input is important to all the members and is valued.  All input will be considered and given to the group for consideration.

I am here to serve the members of the South Suburban Euchre group.  There si one question I have been asked.  Will I be moving the meeting place for this group.  My answer is NO unless it is the desire of everyone concered.  If there is anything I can do to help anyone please let me know.  My email address is omwatts@live.com  please make your subject South Suburban Euchre.

Thank You Everyone

Oren M. Watts

Judy S.
user 11312335
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Thank you Oren! I'm really glad the group will continue. I think the location is just fine. Please keep having the meetups on two different nights; I can't come on Thursdays, so I play on Wednesdays, Perhaps other have a similar situation.
I enjoyed the tournament that you arranged for us. It is a fun variation and would like to do that again sometime.
Thanks for taking charge, Oren. I look forward to playing euchre with everyone soon.
A former member
Post #: 12
I'm so glad, Oren, that the group will continue! Thanks so much. I'm certainly okay with the location and schedule as is.