addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fishing & Outdoors Adventures Minnesota! Message Board › Meetup Reminder for Walleye Guided Launch Trip!

Meetup Reminder for Walleye Guided Launch Trip!

BJ
user 5936379
Rockford, MN
Just a reminder that I need to know this week if you are going to go on the Walleye Launch. The Guide needs me to pre-pay and give him the head count.

There is still time to sign up!

We are going out from 1:00pm - 5:00pm. There is a bathroom and a gas grill on board, so feel free to bring a small cooler and something to put on the grill if you like.

All the rods, tackle and bait are provided unless you have something of your own you wish to use but is not necessary.

Hope to see you!

BJ

Mohammad H.
user 8121044
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Hello, this is Mohammad. I signed-up for the Fishing event on 5/22 and now looking for a ride to the event. I live in Plymouth, MN. Please send me an e-mail if it is possible to carpool with you. BJ, I sent you an e-mail but haven't heard from you-not sure if it reached you. Thank you. Mohammad