addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 11 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Twin Cities Spark and Hadoop User Group Message Board › Hadoop Project Opportunities - 01/2014 - Minnesota

Hadoop Project Opportunities - 01/2014 - Minnesota

David M.
user 122541262
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
Hello! A client of mine is heading up a big Hadoop project in January 2014. I am trying to connect with Hadoop resources that would be available for long term contract roles in that time frame. This project will need multiple resources from Architecture to Development. Java experience is highly regarded as well. Please reach out to me at and I will tell you more.

Thank you!