addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I don't know where you're supposed to put suggestions, so I thought I would put it here.

I just think it would be awesome to get together to play Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. on the Wii and Wii U. I don't have any equipment to help make that happen though.
Deejay
user 16806191
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 17
You're in luck! We've been doing that once every month or two at a gaming and snack store called Your Mom's Basement. It's way out in White Bear Lake though. If this is a tough place for you to get to, we're also considering just bringing a small TV and a Wii U to some local library meeting rooms. Let me know.