Twin Cities Paddlers Message Board › Welcome to Twin Cities Paddlers!

Welcome to Twin Cities Paddlers!

Caleb O.
user 39223752
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Dear Paddlers,

Thank you for your interest in Twin Cities Paddlers Meet Up group. I am very excited to see that in 5 days we already have 79 members. This will make for an exciting spring and summer of paddling and exploring new areas in the Twin Cities. I can't wait for our first event.

Please help us to grow this group and the paddling community. The more the better. Meetup has really easy features to notify friends and post to profiles. If each member invited 3 friends we could have 230 + members by the end of the week. This could start a new trend in the Twin Cities. Just imagine if each member invited 10 friends. So share away and do your part.

I am also the event director for the MIGHTYSSIPPI RIVER ADVENTURE on June 16, 2012. I am very excited for this first year event. As thank you for joining the Twin Cities Paddlers group I am offering an early bird discount to founding paddlers who register before March 1, 2012. You will save $10 off the initial registration. This is a great deal. The price will go up at midnight on Wednesday.

REGISTER NOW FOR THE MIGHTYSSIPPI RIVER ADVENTURE

Please feel free to post your events and use this group as much as possible. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions to make this group better.

Thanks again,

Caleb Olsen