This is a session to familiarize you with the basics of photography. At the end of the session you will be able to creatively use camera tools and manual mode to create the effect you desire for your photograph.
If you are still clicking in "Auto" mode. Then this meet up is for you and beginners in Photography.
We will cover the following:
- Camera basics/handling.
- Basic terminologies like ISO/aperture/shutter speed/f stop etc and how they impact your photographs.In other words how to use them to your advantage for the desired effect.
- Using manual mode/Aperture Priority and Shutter priority mode
- Understanding metering and white balance
- Basic Composition techniques
- Tips and tricks
- We will try to clarify all your doubts and questions that you may have related to any aspect of photography.
After the theoretical aspects we shall have a practical session to practice what you learned. So needless to say a DSLR camera is must for this meet. Guests not allowed.
This session is most useful for those who have a DSLR, however, those who wish to learn the basics with any other camera are also welcome to attend. Please be prepared for extended session in-case there is a schedule overrun.
Charges : Rs 250/- per head. Payment at venue.
RSVP: We allow limited number of individuals in our events for maximum learning. Please RSVP if sure of attending. You will be denying someone a chance by RSVPing and then not attending. No Shows are not appreciated in our club and they are marked as such. It is mandatory to answers questions when you RSVP. You may be moved to not going if the details are not provided.
Things to bring
a) Your Camera Manual
c) Protective gear against rain for yourself and Camera
d) Book and Pen for notes and some exercises
e) Sufficient water and snacks