addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 48
Hey all,
I am parting out most of my sizable rack. I have active and passive protection; about 60 biners, locking and standard; several belay devices; a dozen quickdraws + a couple of bare dogbones; many slings - mostly Spectra along with a number of pieces of 1" tubular webbing up to 30' or so for anchor building; 3 gear slings; a couple of harnesses; several pairs of shoes even a couple of helmets. I am currently in the process of listing it all on eBay but if anyone local wants to buy any of it, I am willing to do local pickup to save you on shipping. My seller ID on eBay is ightwom. Just search using that ID and you will see all of my auctions.

I also have two of my own manufacture, true self-equalizing anchors. They are ideal for either setting up multi-point top rope anchors or building belay anchors on multi-pitch routes. In addition, I'm willing to custom make anchors for you in whatever length and color you prefer. Call me if you have any questions.

Sydney Evans
six five one seven eight eight six three seven one