addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Social Cycling Message Board › New Meetup: Start the week off Right Ride

New Meetup: Start the week off Right Ride

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Twin Cities Social Cycling!

What: Start the week off Right Ride
When: Monday, April 25, 2011 5:30 PM

Where: Depot Coffee House, The
9451 Excelsior Blvd
Hopkins, MN 55343
952-938-2204

Why: We love to bike!

Let's head East to the River, South to Sea Salt Eatery, West to Lake Harriet, North to the Greenway and back to the Depot. It's about 28 miles. We'll average 12 to 14 mph. We'll need to leave by 5:45 to make it back before dark.

Please bring your helmets and a smile.

This will be my last "last minute" Monday ride. I'll be posting rides in advance for most Mondays through the Summer. Rides will likely vary between 3 or 4 different routes. In addition to this route, we'll have a 20 mile route (can be extended) that starts at the Depot, out to Excelsior and back. We'll also have one that starts at Lake Harriet that will be about 18 miles but can be extended. I'll look at adding a route for the "Eastsiders" as well. I'll try to get this on the calendar in the next few days.

Thanks

Kevin

Check it out!