addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Social Cycling Message Board › Rollerdome in winter?

Rollerdome in winter?

JR
JRnotEwing
Anoka, MN
Hey all,

Welcome to the New Year :)

I'm just checking to see if there's any interest. My winter Wednesday activity is blading at the Dome. It opens at 5 and it's warm and smooth. I'm working real close, so I'll be starting at 5 and going for 1.5-2 hours. (I can adjust the start time if some can't make 5). Entry is $6.50, and they do have skate and safety equipment for rental for $5. I skate lower level unless it get too crowded. If you're interested, just reply to this thread on the message board. If there's enough interest I'll make it an event.

JR

tamsie
user 12492100
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 8
I do not own any skates, nor have I ever Rollerbladed (is that a verb?)--however, I'm interested in giving it a try, with the understanding I'm on my own and I'm not expecting anyone to instruct me or pick me up off the floor:)
JR
JRnotEwing
Anoka, MN
Post #: 35
It's actually a great place to learn. Just bring your bike helmet :)
Renae O
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
I've been thinking about doing this anyway so thanks for posting the suggestion! Not sure how often I can go but it would be fun to see some peeps. Tamsie, we can support each other but I'm bringing wrist guards just to be safe!
A former member
Post #: 2
I would like to try this. Glad to hear rental skates are available. Hopefully, someone can teach me how to STOP. :-)