Twin Cities Social Cycling Message Board › Winter trainers

Winter trainers

Jennifer
thewinkstr
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 15
There are multiple indoor trainers and the prices can vary widely. I purchased my trainer in the off season from ebay, but I suggest some research. smile I know Bicycle Outfitters Indy has a good supply, but they are in Columbus OH. Nonetheless, check out their page!!

http://catalog.bicycl...­
Jennifer
thewinkstr
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 16
2 free classes at CycleQuest Studio and 15% discount through October

Dear Jennifer,

My name is Joe Ducosin and I am the owner of CycleQuest Studio, a dedicated indoor cycling studio that opened last month in Eden Prairie. With the cold Minnesota weather right around the corner I want to let you and your Twin Cities Social Cycling Meetup group know about CycleQuest Studio and the 2 free classes that are being offered through the end of October 2010. There is no better way to stay in shape through the winter than participating in indoor cycling (a.k.a "Spinning"). Checkout our website at www.cyclequeststudio.com. I'd like to offer your group closed indoor cycling classes at times convenient to your members, or they can take classes listed on the online schedule. Also, for those members that take the 2 free classes, I'd like to offer through October 2010 a 15% discount on all class package purchases.

We offer the amenities of specific Beginner classes, no membership - "pay-as-you-go" class scheduling and pricing, 34 state of the art Keiser M3 indoor cycling bikes with power meter computer, large high def tv's for visual motivation, showers/locker rooms, small studio atmosphere with customer focused management team and some of the areas top indoor cycling instructors. Don't be intimidated - join us and find out how indoor cycling will keep you in shape by burning calories, toning muscles and building your endurance in a low impact, fun and motivating atmosphere.

Regards,

Joe Ducosin
Jennifer
thewinkstr
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 17
If anyone is interest in a specific time... we can always post an event! smile