align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Twin Cities Software Engineering Message Board › HTML, CSS, HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery, ASP.Net MVC, IIS, WCF, REST, JSON

HTML, CSS, HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery, ASP.Net MVC, IIS, WCF, REST, JSON

Doug
DougTikk14
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 4
We have 3 openings in our Marketwatch division of Dow Jones located in Minneapolis MN.
I was wondering if you might be considering positions.
These are full time employee benefited positions and I work for Dow Jones.

• Experience with web based technologies with a combination of the following: HTML, CSS, HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery, ASP.Net MVC, IIS, WCF, REST, JSON
• Object-oriented programming ability (such as C#, C++, or Java)
• Experience with Agile Development methodologies (SCRUM)
• Understanding of service oriented architecture
• Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• A self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team

Do you know anyone I should talk to?

Sincerely,
Doug Tikkanen
Talent Acquisition
Dow Jones
Doug.Tikkanen@dowjones.com
Julie D.
JDesi
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Hi Doug,

I might be able to help you. I will reach out to you offline.

Julie Desmond