Twin Cities Transplants Message Board › Movie star opp!

Movie star opp!

Andy P
user 2818163
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 25
Andy,

I saw you were the admin for Twin Cities Transplants. I'm coming to Minneapolis to hold an open casting call for CBS’ Big Brother and wanted to give you and your group the opportunity to apply for the show! We are seeking outgoing, intriguing, competitive people, 21+ to compete for $500,000, and I thought your group might fit those requirements!

CBS' "BIG BROTHER" OPEN CASTING CALL - Win $500,000!
DATE: Saturday, March 30
TIME: 1PM-4PM
LOCATION: Mall of America ® Rotunda (Level 1, East) - 60 E Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425
* Bring your outgoing, fun personality - no need to bring anything else!
* If you absolutely cannot make the open call, you are encouraged to apply online.
http://bigbrothercast...­

Are you an outgoing, intriguing, competitive person who would make the perfect BIG BROTHER HouseGuest? Are you up for anything and everything? Are you ready to live inside the BIG BROTHER House with a group of strangers while multiple cameras record your every move and sound 24 hours a day, seven days a week? Are you willing to compete for half a million dollars against other participants as aggressive and ambitious as you are? If you can answer yes to these questions, you just might qualify as a contestant on BIG BROTHER!

Would you please email the below casting notice to your group and tell all your friends so anyone who is interested may apply? If you email back, I can send you a flyer - and I'd be happy to answer any questions!

Thank you,
Cherish Hamutoff
Casting Producer, CBS Big Brother 15
O: 818-821-1029
Cherish@kasstinginc.com