addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Wonderland Message Board › Murder Mystery- Plan B

Murder Mystery- Plan B

David A.
user 10424121
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
As I'm sure you all saw when you came in, we have a Murder Mystery Mixer planned for next Thursday. Perhaps it was a mistake though to plan something with a limited demographic at such an early stage of growth as I currently don't have enough people to make the event viable for what people signed up and paid for. On the other hand, cancelling isn't an option, so I'm going to offer you a new proposal.

We're still going to do a Murder Mystery, but it's not going to be a mixer per se. It will just be a murder mystery. And to further entice participation, I'm going to drop the price down to $10. For those that already paid the $25, I'll refund the difference (or all of it if the mixer aspect was your primary motivation for coming).

So what that means is we'll be doing a Murder Mystery this Thursday the 27th at the Mermaid in Moundsview. Anyone will be welcome to attend. It will still have a mixer aspect in that you'll have to talk to people to solve the mystery, but I'm going to open it to all members, whatever age, married or single.

The setting? The night before you were all guests at a lavish party at the Lake Minnetonka estate of billionaire Gordon Silvers. It was a great party and most of the guests went home quite happy. But as the day has gone on you've started to hear reports that there had been a murder outside the party. Rumors suggest there was something very strange about the murder. The authorities decided to round up everyone at the party for questioning, but instead of getting hauled down to the police station, Mr. Silvers arranged a ballroom at the Mermaid where all of his friends and guests might feel more comfortable (and talkative).

The event still starts at 7pm. We'll have a buffet of teriyaki skewers, potato skins, BBQ boneless chicken wings, deviled eggs, a vegetable tray, and chips and salsa to munch on. You'll have around 2 hours to solve the mystery depending on how many people we have. I can make it fun with as few as 8 people or we can still handle up to 44. I'll set up site to take advance payments of $10, but at this point I'll take money that night as well. I just need for those people who are signed up to definitely come.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope you will join us.

David Allison