addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ultimate Love and Passion - Los Angeles Message Board › CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

A former member
We've just reached 50 3Dseekers!!!

Our group is growing my leaps and bounds and we haven't even started getting the word out about Ultimate LOVE and passion - where singles who set a higher standard connect.

Here is a link you can share about the group: www.meetup.com/ULP-LA­

Let's make ULP-LA the most successful relationship group in the USA and have over 10,000 3Dseekers nationwide by the end of 2012 (the largest group in LA is over 3,000)!!! Let's SET A NEW STANDARD!!!

With all our support,

Your Organizer Team

A Tidbit from Tony (Robbins)

What is a 3Dseeker? Someone looking for a three dimensional relationship - one based on trust, love and respect.

The Three Dimensions of a Relationship

One Dimensional = It's all about YOU. Your focus is on what you are getting and try to control thing in the relationship based on the outside world. An egocentric level.

Two Dimensional = It's all about EQUALITY. Your focus is both on meeting your needs as well as your partners. The underlying belief is, "I will take care of myself, you will take care of yourself, and we will try to take care of each other. If I can't meet your needs (or vice versa), I'm out of the relationship. An ethnocentric level.

Three Dimensional = Your needs ARE my needs. You take total responsibility for how the other person feels and will not stop or give up for any reason until you meet your partner's needs. A spirt-centric level.