URBAN SPACEship and Neighborland are teaming up to gather solutions from YOU and implement a project. We want to hear your ideas: What innovative project would you implement that would encourage social interactions in public space in your neighborhood (or any other)?
We have up to $1,000 available to make something happen.
POST YOUR IDEA HERE.
The top ideas will be discussed at this next URBAN SPACEship MeetUp, to be held on Wednesday, February 20th. Together, the group will debate and choose a project to be implemented in mid-March.
Here is how this will work:
- Ideas will be submitted over a 3-week period, from now until February 20th. Post your idea here, and share it with your family, friends, colleagues and community members. Encourage them to "me too" your idea and discuss it on the site.
- URBAN SPACEship and Neighborland will host a MeetUp where the top ideas will be discussed, and a favorite chosen (based on popularity and feasibility).
- We will then work together to identify and gather materials and support to make your project happen.
A few guidelines:
- Be bold.
- Be as specific as possible, and convey the details of your idea as clearly as possible.
- Include any images, photos, drawings, renderings, or other visuals that would help to communicate your idea.
- Have fun!