|Sent on:||Saturday, August 17, 2013 10:35 AM|
Tuesday, August 20,[masked]:00 PM
Victoria Fertitta Middle School
9905 West Mesa Vista Avenue, Las Vegas, NV
Please attend and voice your opposition to the Immigration Bill and your support to defund and appeal ObamaCare.
The Congressional Budget Offices predicts that the Immigration Bill will:
1) increase unemployment;
2) lower incomes of middle class and lower income families; and
3) decrease Gross Nation Product per Capita; in other words, there will be less products and services produced in the U.S. for each of us.
Any Representative who supports a law that effects our country in these ways should not hold public office.
As far as ObamaCare is concerned:
1) ObamaCare is opposed by 57% of Americans;
2) ObamaCare is opposed by businesses;
3) ObamaCare is opposed by workers and unions. Teamsters President James Hoffa says that ObamaCare will shatter workers' health benefits and destroy the foundation of the 40 hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class. The IRS Employees Union opposes ObamaCare for its members.
4) ObamaCare is destroying jobs;
5) ObamaCare is driving up the cost of healthcare;
6) ObamaCare is destroying healthcare;
7) ObamaCare is causing millions of Americans to lose their healthcare plans;
8) ObamaCare's cost has more than tripled from $900 billion to $3 trillion;
9) 93% of federal workers don't want ObamaCare;
10) Obama just cut a deal to subsidize ObamaCare for Congress and their staffs (yes, you will be paying for their healthcare);
11) ObamaCare is hiring 16,000 additional IRS Agents and 70,000 "navigators" for $50,000 each;
12) Obama is gutting the safe guards on your personal information (the "navigators" are no longer subject background checks);
13) ObamaCare is cutting $716 billion from Medicare; and
14) Democrat Senator Max Baucus, the law's chief author, has called ObamaCare a train wreck.