US Patriots Message Board › Mother of Benghazi Victim: Obama Administration Is Lying To Me‏

Mother of Benghazi Victim: Obama Administration Is Lying To Me‏

Ronald S.
user 33280002
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 18
Mother of Benghazi Murder Victim: "The things that they (the Obama Administration) are telling me are just outright lies."
Anderson Cooper of CNN interviewed Pat Smith, the mother of murdered State Department official Sean Smith. Mrs. Smith told Cooper that President Obama, Vice President Biden, Secretary of Defense Panetta, Secretary of State Clinton and Ambassador Rice all lied to her about how her son died and told her his death was caused by a video.

http://www.youtube.co...­

Cooper: "Who told you they would give you information?"

Smith: "Oh, you'll love this. Obama told me; Hillary promised me; Joe Biden, Joe Biden is a treasure, he was a real sweet heart, but he also told me, they all told me, they promised me, but I told them, please tell what happened, just tell me what happened."

Cooper: "So, you're still waiting to hear from somebody about happened to your son, about what they know or even what they don't know."

Smith: "Right officially, yes. I told them please don't give me any baloney that comes through with this political stuff. I don't want political stuff. You can keep your political, just tell me the truth, what happened and I still don't know. In fact today I just heard something more that, that he died of smoke inhalation."

Cooper: "So you don't even know the cause of death?"

Smith: "I don't even know if that's true or not. No, I don't. I don't know where. I look at TV and I see bloody hand prints on walls, thinking, my God, is that my son's? I don't know if he was shot. I don't know - I don't know. They haven't told me anything. They are still studying it. And the things that they are telling me are just outright lies. That Susan Rise, what - she talked to me personally and she said, she said, this is the way it was. It was - it was because of this film that came out."

Cooper: "So she told you personally that she thought it was a result of that video of the protest?"

Smith: "Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. In fact all of them did. All of them did. Leon Panetta actually took my face in his hands like this and he said, trust me. I will tell you what happened. And so far, he's told me nothing. Nothing at all. And I want to know."

Cooper: "It is important for you to know all the details no matter how horrible no matter how tough or hard they are to hear."

Smith: "Exactly, exactly, I told them if it's such a secret thing take me into another room, whisper into my ear what happened so I know and we'll go from there. But no, no, no they don't treat me like, at first I was so proud because they were treating me so nice when I went to that reception. They all came up to me and talked to me. I cried on Obama's shoulder and then he kind of looked off into the distance. So, that was worthless to me."

Well, this administration has sunk to a new low. Mrs. Smith's statements prove beyond all doubt what uncaring, heartless and vile trash occupies the White House and runs our government.

November 6th can't come fast enough.

Ron