Welcome to this month's meetup for Canadians who are interested in buying US real estate and foreclosure properties.
Are you feeling "stuck" because you want to invest & buy real estate in the USA but you just don't know where (ie which city) to start?
Wondering how to pick a market, how to pick a city, and know if it's a good fit or not?
Then please RSVP and join us for this month's meetup where we're going to discuss how to select a market to invest in. During this meeting we'll cover:
- Why geography is a factor, but proximity to Vancouver ISN'T
- What websites you can use to get some quick, basic information
- The red flags that will stand out when selecting a market
- The resources you'll need to do all of the important research, for free!
- The top 6 metrics I want to know before deciding to move forward with a market
- The people you should talk to on the phone to gain some insight before moving forward with a new market
- Plus MUCH, much more
I'll be using the TV screen to review a bunch of websites, so you'll want to take really good notes and also get there early to secure a good spot. Please RSVP today!
Here's how to make sure that this meetup (and all future ones) are a success:
- Introduce yourself and RSVP (and attend) our monthly meetings
- Be friendly at the meetings and network with others
- Have a great attitude and check your ego at the door
- Invite others (like your friends, family and coworkers) to our meetup
- Share information about our meetup (dates, times, locations, pictures, etc) on your favorite social networks (like Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin)