The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a leading global management consulting firm. We help our clients
- private sector companies, governments, and NGOs
- solve critical, challenging problems. With more than 75 offices in 43 countries, we are growing faster than our key competitors in every region.
Greater China is a key growth market for BCG. With offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Taipei, BCG Greater China has already built a long track record and solid reputation which keep clients turning to us for help in navigating the dynamic business environment. In Greater China, we have been continually supporting many of our long-term local and multinational clients with their strategy and implementation.
BCG is actively looking for Chinese talents around the globe. I would like to invite you to our Greater China recruiting information session.
This presentation will be a good opportunity for you to find out more about the fascinating and high impact work we do in Greater China as well as to discuss a career in management consulting in general
Time: 22 September, Sunday, 3:00-5:00pm
Venue: SIPA Room 417 (Altschul Auditorium), Columbia University, New York, NY 10027
Presenter: Xinyi Wu, Partner & Managing Director, Head of Recruiting for Greater China
Participants: Undergraduate, Advanced Degree Candidates and Second-Year MBAs who
are interested in Greater China
Please RSVP at https://www.113.vovici.net/se.ashx?s=13B2588B6DE2B2E4 by 17 September.
If you are interested in applying for a position with BCG Greater China, please submit your application online at https://onlineapplication.bcg.com.
Please indicate Greater China offices as first priority in geographic preference, i.e. Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Taipei.
Kindly submit your application before the deadlines of the program that
you are interested in:
1) MBA full-time application deadline: 2 October 2013, if Career Office does not specify
2) MBA internship application deadline: 8 January 2014, if Career Office does not specify
3) Other degrees full-time application deadline: 2 October 2013, if Career Office does not specify
4) Other degrees internship application deadline: Can be submitted at any time, if Career
Office does not specify
If you would like to learn more about the BCG Greater China practice, please visit us at www.bcg.com.cn. For enquiries, please feel free to contact us at [masked].
41/F, Phase II, Shanghai ifc, 8 Century Avenue Shanghai 200120 China
34th Floor, Tower Two, Times Square, Causeway Bay Hong Kong China
101 Tower 61st Floor, Unit F No. 7, Xin Yi Road Sec. 5 Taipei 110 Taiwan
15th/F, East Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jian Guo Men Wai Avenue Chaoyang
District Beijing 100022 China