addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

United Wrestling Fans of New York City Message Board › I have WWE DVD's that i may give away!

I have WWE DVD's that i may give away!

NV
slicknicknirvana
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 36
Hey! I have a shitload of WWE Dvd's that i got as gifts through the years.I only watch DVD's once really so theyre collecting dust! Big show, jake the snake,bobby heenan,ladder matches,jeff hardy.so if anyone is interested in having them,just let me know!!! Ill pick someone (out of the unwashed masses) and give em the dvd's! Later!