addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UX Book Club Atlanta Message Board › I'm sick - Push the session to 7/9 or meet anyway?

I'm sick - Push the session to 7/9 or meet anyway?

Priti
user 6237491
Atlanta, GA
I'm down with summer flu and won't be able to make it to the session tomorrow. My suggested options - we can either push this book club to July 9th Tues evening or someone attending tomorrow can facilitate the session and host on my behalf.From those attending, please share which of the options you prefer. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Priti
user 6237491
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 17
Based on the responses I've received, I'm moving 6/25 book club to 7/9 same time & same place.

See you all soon!