addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

UX Book Club Atlanta Message Board › UX Book Club - September's Meetup

UX Book Club - September's Meetup

user 6237491
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 21

Have you cast your vote on which book you want to read for our September Meetup? Here's the Link­to the poll. I'll be closing this poll 8.18.13 at 11PM EST, so we have enough time to read it by September.

Have a great week ahead and keep reading!

- Priti
user 6237491
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 22
I have not gotten much activity on this month's poll - currently "Design is a job" is leading. I'm going to assume that either members are not interested in the books listed or are busy to attend the Sept meetup. If neither those books interest you, please suggest some here. We can wait till end of this week to finalize a book for September reading.