UX Book Club NYC Message Board › NYCUXPA Presents: Speed Dating For Your Résumé - 2/19/13

NYCUXPA Presents: Speed Dating For Your Résumé - 2/19/13

Rodrigo Sanchez
user 13178334
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Send an Email Post a Greeting
'Tis the season! Bonuses have been paid, promotions are kicking in, and now it's time to start thinking: what do I want out of my career in 2013?

NYC UXPA can help, whether you're looking to simply sharpen your identity, or go for a full-blown job transition.

Next Tuesday night, we'll clear up confusion, debunk popular myths, and add some clarity around the topic of digital portfolios for the UX practitioner, with London expat and UXPA portfolio workshop veteran Ben Tregoing of TDA-Digital, NA. Then we'll give you an opportunity to show your résumé (and portfolio) to over a dozen hirers from the NYC UX community who can tell you if your résumé rocks...or smells like socks. For the price of a movie ticket, you might just get some advice that could change your life.

Get full details and REGISTER!

February 19: Speed Dating For Your Résumé
Sponsored by Pace University and Avenade
Where: Pace University, Michael Schimmel Center for the Arts, 1 Pace Plaza New York, NY 10038 (map)
When: February 19 at 6:00 – 8:30 PM

Agenda

6:00-6:45PM Registration & networking
6:45-7:00PM Chapter announcements & word from our sponsor
7:00-7:30PM Part I: Discussion on digital/UX portfolios with Ben Tregoing (moderated by Gloria Petron)
7:30-8:30PM Part II: Résumé Speed Dating

Tickets
$10 for Annual Members
$20 for General Public
$5 for Students with ID
Hope to see you on the 19th!

Get full details and REGISTER!

Best regards,
Your friends at NYC UXPA