UX Breakfast Club, Workshops and Other Fun Activities Message Board › Thank you for attending Managing UX Teams - UX Breakfast Club

Thank you for attending Managing UX Teams - UX Breakfast Club

Crystal Ehrlich, U...
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA

Thanks for attending the "Managing UX Teams" gathering of the UX Breakfast Club! I hope you found it to be a fun and informative. I especially wanted to thank Robin Mayemura of Vitamin T for making this amazing series possible. I have provided Robin Mayemura's contact information below. Feel free to reach out to her about career growth opportunities. Also, I'm delighted that Jose Caballer, Chris Chandler, Hannah Galloway and Michael Macadaan were able to share their extensive and impressive management experience with us. And, I'm very grateful to have Carlos (Charlie) Salazar as my event co-organizer. He's amazing.

By now, everyone who attended AND paid should have received a refund. If you didn't, please ping me so we can try to figure out what happened. I did encounter some difficulty matching the user names that are on meetup with the names in PayPal.

During the gathering, a great deal advice about managing UX teams was shared. If you don't mind, please take the time to post those very helpful pieces of advice for our reference.

Also, since this is a relatively new series, I would love to get your feedback. Please take a moment to rate the event and provide comments. If you like, you can send me an email directly at crystal@crystal-ehrlich.com[/url]. I'm also open to your suggestions on future event topics.

You should feel comfortable reaching out to Robin Mayemura about career opportunities in the area. You can contact her at 323.370.6714[/url] and rmayemura@aquent.com

[/url]Again, I'm thrilled you were able to attend and look forward to seeing you again at one of our upcoming UX Breakfast Club gatherings.

Best, Crystal
949-331-6762[/url]
crystal@crystal-ehrlich.com[/url]
https://twitter.com/LAUXmeetup­